Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ottawa.....R.I.P.


This party is about to hit the road! Good Bye Ottawa, Hello Yukon....Again. Can't wait to get back up to the mothership! Final prep is in place for the move with only 2 week remaining in O-town.
I will be running a fishing camp for the summer at the edge of Kluane national park on dezadeash lake. Ive contacted farmers and am currently making connections on the coast for seafood/shellfish.
Ottawa its been a slice, but its time to move on. Hoping to get my hands on a few ramps and morels before I leave and finish a few more hams and charcuterie projects I have on the go.
Some of my latest creations. From top left clockwise. Kiebasa, st.canut pork rillettes, dry cured wild boar sausage, heritage breed procuttio, tasso ham, foie gras and heritage breed pork liver terrine

3 comments:

  1. Heading back up to the Yukon? That's great! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I can't say that I won't miss you. Have a great time up there and keep us up to date whenever you open up your own restaurant!

    ReplyDelete