Fresh meals solutions in Toronto has hooked me up with a thermal controller and a a nice cooker for sous vide applications.
I love everything chili! Ive been developing a bunch of chili condiments over the last couple years and thought I would share a few with you. Here is one of my newer ones. I find myself putting a bit of this in everything! Caramelized onions, yogurt, marinates, bbq sauces etc... its so good!
- 250g Red Savina habenero sub other habs if necessary (deseeded)
- Salt to taste (yes you have to taste it! sucker)
- 1 tbsp agave nectar optional
- 1tbsp caraway seeds (toasted and ground)
- 1tbsp cumin seeds (toasted and ground)
- 1 tsp black cumin seeds (toasted and ground)
- 4 garlic cloves (small cloves)
- 100g roasted red pepper
- 1 tbsp tomato puree (I use homemade but store bought is fine)
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- ½ preserved lemon (skin only finely chopped)