Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spicy Salami And The Dog

Cut down the spicy salami I had started a few weeks ago. These are the sausages that survived a dog theft when I was making them. I had them in my kitchen air drying for a few hours, before I put them in the dry room. I heard something rustling around, I got up, went to the kitchen, to find a crime taking place. The small dog was franticly trying to get as many sausages outside to his little stash as he could before being caught. I would have to say, he did pretty well. He took 50% of the sausages in the end. Little shit!!!!! hahaha So the photo above is what I ended up with in the end. Guess I should of had my door securely latched! Salami is tasty by the way! :)

Moose sausage gift packs for hungry friends and family

No comments:

Post a Comment